The most profound state that I have experienced is one that I would describe as the source of all consciousness. This state imparts a feeling of pure ecstasy. To describe it in a few words, it feels like a warm and fluffy plasma that is one with all things. It couldn't possibly feel any better. It's pure and absolute goodness. Pure ecstasy. Having experienced this state, and believing it to be the foundation of reality, gives me faith that I have nothing to fear in life.
I believe that this state is synonymous with what is called Dzogchen by some schools of Tibetan Buddhism. In other schools of thought, it might be called Higher consciousness or Cosmic consciousness, among other things.
- Cosmic Consciousness: The Man-God Whom We Await, by Ali Nomad
- Fringe Knowledge for Beginners, by Montalk
- L/L Research Library (The Ra Material)
- The Entheogenic Evolution: Psychedelics, Consciousness and Awakening the Human Spirit, by Martin W. Ball
- The Entheogen Theory of Religion and Ego Death, by Michael Hoffman
- The Salvia divinorum Research and